Hello Everyone!!
This week has been a
week of miracles! We started out the week with basically no investigators and
now we an Investigator on date for baptism. Nadine is an awesome lady. Her
husband is already a member of the church but we don't have his records in the
ward because he's been inactive for awhile. But Nadine is ready to have an
eternal family and wants to become a member of the church! She's basically an
answer to our prayers and I'm so grateful that she came into our lives right
now. I was beginning to think that Heavenly Father didn't have anyone else
for us to teach but that's just what Satan wants us to think. I'm so
grateful for the chance to continue to learn from Nadine and her family. They
truly are AMAZING!
Sister Fairchild and I
are almost running 3 miles in the morning.... But we'll get there this week for
sure! It's been interesting being with a companion who loves to work out so
much. Definitely not one of my favorite things to do but I'm learning to love
it? Actually I'm just loving the results of working out so hard. But we're
doing good together!
So our mission does
this cool musical Fireside each month and it was on Thursday. We thought
that a hundred people or so would come but it ended up being more like 200
people. That was really cool! Nadine even came and I got to see a lot of
members from my previous areas and it was just a really good experience.
Especially since the focus was on the Restoration of the gospel and anytime we
get to talk about Joseph Smith and the 1st vision the Spirit is really strong,
so basically it was great!
This week we had FHA
(family home afternoon) and we played the Couch/Name Game. It was fun to play a
game that I use to play with my friends in Utah. Brought back some really good
memories. We played 1 game for a full two hours.... way too long but it was
fun. We're too smart for our own good. It's a game of strategy and remembering-
we switch names for the game.
This is the Bella Vista Zone, yes! We're a tiny zone... I think that they'll switch up the zones next transfer because a lot of missionaries are going home in November
SO the Elder on the
left side in this picture. That's Elder Peery, he was on my MTC group and now
he's my ZONE LEADER! Sometimes I can't take him seriously when we're in
trainings because all I can think about is the MTC and all the funny moments we
had there as a district. And then I have to focus back and remember
that he's my leadership and I should respect him but it's really hard for me to
do. Something Im working on. lol
This week was cooler
but not cold. Still pretty warm, I hope that I will be able to wear the boots
that I bought last PDay eventually. Maybe in December? This week during
Planning we set a date for one of our investigators and it was in December and
I had this weird flashback to last November when my trainer and I were planning
baptism dates for investigators in December last year.... that was a strange
moment. When something like that happens I realize that I've been a missionary
for a long time...
Wyatt is the cute
little boy in this picture. Whenever we go over to his house he always dresses
up for us. This day he was Captain American and he really wanted to take a
selfie with us. So here it is. We also have to hold him back sometimes
because he loves to kiss us. This little boy is a flirt but SUPER CUTE!!! :)
This week we get to
have Zone Conference and SISTERS Conference and go to the Mission President's
Fireside for Recent Converts so it's going to be a crazy, awesome, busy week
and I'm totally looking forward to it!!!
ALL MY LOVE,
SISTER RAUBENHEIMER
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment