This
email is going to be pretty fast, because I get to talk to my family this week!
I have to leave something for us to talk about!
This week
we had the Christmas Party and that was really fun! We ate an amazing meal and then
we played Minute to Win it games. You know the game where you put an Oreo on
your forehead and then you have to get it into your mouth without using your
hands? Well.... I'm boss at that game, I got into the finals and would of won
if I had been sitting down but we were standing and I kinda lost my balance! It
was a lot of fun to be with all the missionaries in our mission and just have a
good time together! I realized that I may get a little competitive at those
kind of games. But it was still fun! Then we got our Christmas letters from our
families (a lot of sisters were crying but I managed to keep the tears in this
time). After that we had a devotional with President Nattress and his parents
were there so we heard a few funny stories from his childhood. Then we let go
of 400 balloons with lights attached to them, these balloons represented the
number of people our mission has helped bring to the gospel. IT WAS AN AWESOME
NIGHT!
We also
got to go to the Mesa Christmas Lights 2 times this week. Both times I looked
for Hermana Andelin but she was nowhere to be found. I talked to a few of the
Mesa Temple Visitor Center Sisters and asked if the new Tempe missionaries had
come in that week and they said there was one Sister in the group! It must have
been Kathy! I could of seen her if I had gone the same day! Oh well. That's
okay. Maybe I'll see her at the Easter pageant.
Next week
is Nadine's baptism. She's an investigator from my last area but I see her all
the time because I go on exchanges in that area and I attend the same church
building. I can't wait for Saturday, this is going to be an awesome experience
for her. Especially since her husband's family is
in town for Christmas and
they're coming to the baptism to show their support! She's an awesome lady and
deserves this!!!
I'm so
excited for Christmas! I can't wait to talk to my family!
NO CRYING
OKAY?
I don't
know if that's possible but I'll try not to cry! 3 more days!!
All my
love,
Sister
Raubenheimer
No comments:
Post a Comment